- Household income threshold guidelines
Currently be enrolled at Year 12 at a NZ Secondary School
- Endorsed Merit or Excellence at Level one NCEA or equivalent. **
- Be a New Zealand Citizen, NZ Resident, or Refugee Status
Income cap $75,000 1-2 dependents*
Income cap $90,000 for 3 or more dependents*
* Dependents are your parents/caregivers children who are financially dependent on their income.
** Where a school does not offer qualifications at level 1 we will use schools recommendation or equivalence in the first instance.
- Year 12
- First in Family
- Scholars meeting the household income threshold
- Endorsed merit or excellent at level one (or equivalent)
Applications are now closed
Applications open 1 April and close on 14 April 2022.
Find out more about First Foundation's scholarship programme.